A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'Llero.net: Keep Your Shirt On!



Recently, I've been posting links to pieces that I've been contributing to 'Llero.net, a website aimed at Latino men. The site is the result of a collaboration between an old college chum of mine, Jessica Rodriguez, and a few of her siblings. They've been generous enough to allow me to bring my nocturnal ramblings to their wonderful little slice of the Internet, and I look forward to contributing more pieces in the future. Here's the latest, a short primer on the various fabrics, patterns, and collar styles available to the contemporary dandy. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment