A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Closet Cleaning - Ties for Sale!




I was trying to do a little closet cleaning today and as a result I put together a small pile of ties (Hermes, Drake's, Kiton, Brioni, and Polo Ralph Lauren) that have been around for a few years now but have simply failed to get into the rotation. Some are unworn, others are were worn once, all are in very good condition and available to bid on at eBay. You can find a link to the various ties up for auction here. I'm also happy to end an auction early for any interested readers.



Thanks and best wishes to all for a wonderful 2015 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment