A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Monday, July 23, 2012

Free & Easy - The Summer Ivy Handbook Issue



The Trads out there might want to pick up a copy of Free & Easy's Summer Ivy Handbook issue. Well, proud Americans might also want to cop a peek - this issue is full of page after page of authentic men's apparel and accessories made right here in the USA. Apparently, American-made products have quite a following in the Far East.



There are also a lot of great images of "Ivy League" style - and whle there's certainly a lot here to draw inspiration from, I'm always amused by the term because I just can't remember anyone dressed this well on the Cornell campus when I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment